Okay, I have decided to blog a long good post.
And, I might be changing blogskin later. (:
A lot of things happened this week and it isn't the best of all.
Stupid family problems, stupid lfl, stupid bus.
I dont wan't to elaborate on any of others cos it'll only make me feel worse. bahh. God, will next week be a better one? (:
I've started revising for mye this week, which i should have already started a few weeks ago.
But i'm still at geography. Tomorrow's target is to read to kill a mocking bird chap 1-15. which i doubt i can. But I'm like already behind time. I used 3days for geography leh. And I've been sleeping at like 11, 12plus these few days. which is making me super tired lah.
I hope exams can come and go. So the post exam programmes will come! Kind of looking forward to the interclass games. heh. And theres sec2 adventure camp. UMAD and kayaking! Wow, i'm thinking of the hols when exams aren't even over. ):
Anyway, sorry for no pictures, I'm still trying to figure out the bluetooth thing on this laptop. (:POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Saturday, April 26, 2008 @ 10:22 PM