homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
Jodi; Hahaha, okayyyyy.
Huiqing; aiyer, too short. ):
Liying; wonder when's the 'next time' going to be. hahaha.
Kaiping; will be waiting for it! (:

Zhuhai people came on monday. They're really nice people. (: But since I'm not in the prog, nothing much to rejoice about. Damn. Anyway! I've been trying verryyy hard to be a good girl these few days. Like when I start to go to my sleeping position, I'll try to sit straight again. :D Yes, I know, I'm a good girl. (: Not catching any balls from physics. Seriously dont know what she's talking about. And I failed chem test. Bahhhhhh. ): At least there's maths to fall back on, I hope. (:

*guai voice*
I'm going to be the most hardworking girl you've ever met! (:
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Wednesday, July 30, 2008 @ 9:14 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth