Back from OBS, w/ more than 40bites. /=
Anyway, that's not the main point.
This whole camp is really really very, mmm, I dont know what you call it but, I really learnt and experienced a lot. I want to go back again! Bahhh, I dont really know how to express how I'm feeling, so I'll just try to cut everything short. I'll tell you bits and pieces of what I went through if I see you!
Times like,
how mixed feelings were when we were on our way to the campsite.
When we were learning some kayaking skills and I fell down and couldn't get up cause the waves kept coming.
When I din expect we had to pitch our tents, cook and bathe in that hour plus.
When I was happy that my tent had only 3 ppl. :D
When I clipped up my fringe w/ not much worry.
When Liying and me thought everyone was praying when we were at the back but it was just everyone bending forward cause of the heavy bag.
When the trekking to camp1 was crazy cause of the heavy bag and I was dripping sweat.
When we were doing rockclimbing and I really want to give up when I realised I haven't even passed the red line so I pushed myself on. (I completed 10m kay! Everyone did!)
When I realised I forgot to bring my toothbrush and I got really upset.
When it got cold at night and 3 of us shared kajal's sleeping bag as a blanket.
When the trekking got really tough cos my hip bone and shoulders started to ache but I still had to continue cause I knew my bag wasn't the heaviest.
When we finally reached our campsite for the day and there wasn't an actual toilet so we can't bathe.
When I wanted to smack someone cause he threw the damn wet tissue back after he volunteered to catch the cockroach in the tent.(cockroach not in the tissue though, but still!)
When I held my bladder for more than 24hours and only pee when we got back to camp2.
When I got pissed super easily but still held it back cause I know everyone isn't exactly feeling that great so the pissed-ness landed on Liying, sorry!
When I felt really bad during kayaking cos Liying was mostly doing the paddling.
When I felt better when Liying started to zi dao zi yan to make things better.
When we finally completed our cross island expedition.
When I can finally shave cause the underarm hair is looking unglam.
When the last night was really hot, but eveyone in the tent was already asleep so I forced myself to closed my eyes and stop fidgeting.
When I woke up with horrifying bites on my legs.
When it was sharing/debrief and everyone started to cry then I really started to reflect about the past few days and teared.
When I was on my way home ytd and opened my clutch and saw the string that everyone had and started to tear cause it just felt so strange. /=
When I started to cry this morning cause I was mentally tired and really sad that it's really over.
When I told Jeryn about tearing over the string thing and started to tear again.
I miss the experience, great thanks to the instructors, Said(had to sub in sometimes) and Bernard for making it a great time for us. Bahhh, I'm really trying my best to complete this whole post with a nice ending, but I just can't lah. Tsk. Pics soon.
Okay, for one more time, I miss OBS. ):POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Saturday, August 16, 2008 @ 8:23 PM