homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D

Went for dinner @ chijmes ytd, la viva. Food is real good kay! Went to tcc after that. Then I went home while they went to meet the boys. There's this sushi shop beside la viva, that really looked like those you'll see in dramas! I want to eat there! Hahahaha.

Anyway, went church today. Service and gift ex-changing. Ohman, the stupidest present I received is from xl. He actually put in a empty tic tac box written full of 'ha' and a box of matchsticks just to make the packets of snacks look full. Like seriously?! Bahh. Went to fish and co. for lunch. Shared new york fish n chips and grilled calamari with nat. Both are kind of okay, just that I dont think I would want to finish the whole plate alone cos I'll totally get sick of it. /=
Walked around after that and went home! (:

Leaving for taiwan tmw, be back on 1jan.
Everyone miss me kay! :D

IHL,
Junieeeeeee!
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Thursday, December 25, 2008 @ 7:06 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth