homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
It's the third day of school, year 2009.

Well, for a change, me and girl-sitting-beside-me-in-class doesn't talk that much in class. I remember the first person I sat with last year was liying and we couldn't stop yakking. Especially during chinese lessons. Next was yingtian, then finally karen.
This year is karen too. hahaha. But for chinese lesson today I sat with rachel and we got scolded. Hahaha, I've learnt to not do 'stupid tests' during lessons time.

Tmw is the fourth day of school. Third day of headstarts.
Today's combined humans was kind of okay. Doesn't matter whether I pass or fail, everytime I think I did well for a certain paper, I'll end up getting shitty results. So I'll just stop guessing.

I really want to sleep now, but my left eye is red and I dont want to wake up with a sore eye tmw. So I'll just wait till it kind of go back to normal. Bahhh bye!
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Tuesday, January 06, 2009 @ 10:17 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth