Gahh, I'm super tired.
My body clock is screwed up since monday lah. Sleepover at rachel's house on monday and we slept at 630am cos of monopoly. And I totally bankrupt. Tsk. But ah, it was quite fun playing with them and all. Hahaha. And I got my nails painted green! Thanks rachel. ;D Hahaha.
Holiday is ending soon, holiday is ending soon.
I need time, time, time.
Wah, I totally need to get myself to work hard. After pbb, school next day + humans exam.
I need to have better time management. Go go go! You can do it, junie!
I need money, money, money.
There's this top I saw at this online shop the other day, I'm still thinking about it. Ahhhh, really want to get it. But I'm super broke. Ahhhh, got to start savingggggggg.
I can't wait for after o's. No more exams worries, no more burning of midnight oil and no more really bad eye bags. But ah, I don't really want to graduate. I'm so lazy to start 'a new life' again. Ahhhhhhhh. O's. Go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 10:07 PM