homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
Added pictures to blog! Hehheh, thanks MEIYI! :D

ECP-ed today.
Gosh! Almost fainted okay! The whole cycling journey was superrr tiring! My legs couldn't even support my weight after I got down the bike. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW TIRED I WAS?! The feeling was so bad, it was worser than after running the 2.4 for pft, AND IM SERIOUS! Picnic after that! :D Heh heh, was suppose to celebrate Huiqing, Siewleng and Ruiting's birthday buttttttttt, ruiting wasn't here anddddddd I dont know lah, we'll make it up! (:

Sighhhhhhhh, anyway, the worst part is I'm going back ECP tmw! /: This time round with goodness2 and us girls. Can I do the double bike with somebody? I think I'll be too tired and achy to cycle anymore. HAHAHA, oops, think the word achy doesn't exist. AHHHHHHHH, HELP!

Going in m'sia and thai from 28nov-1dec. Miss meee! :D
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Wednesday, November 25, 2009 @ 11:00 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth