homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
Happy Chinese New Year! :D
Went back to secondary school yesterday. Saw ex- classmates! (: Sigh, it feels kind of weird seeing them after so long. Though some I met only a week ago or so, it just feels different. I know some of them will see this but I just have to blog this. I still love you guys okay! I.. just.. don't really like going back to school and see all of you in tpj and having so much in common. You guys talk about the people in your school and I just sit there and listen. I.. am not used to it. But then.. seeing gm people makes me happier in a way tooo. They just remind me of so many happy memories I had in gm. thanks people! :D

Thank you f42 '09 for bringing me 2 wonderful years of memories! :D

Thank you Rachel, Liying, Huiqing, Karen, Pingling and Stella for keeping my recess time so eventful! HAHAHA, all the laughing (& gossiping). Miss you girls!

Thank you Anne for being there for me for every single day in my life since pri5!

Thank you Elissa, Chesna, Mohini, Siewjean for making me laugh all the time! Will definitely miss you all loads!

Thank you f42 guys for doing stupid things in class. HAHAHA.

Sigh.. Can you believe it. Have been crying since I started typing this post. It's cny and I should be happy cos I'll be receiving ang pows which = money. But sigh.. I'll just wait and pray that jc life gets better. God, are you there? /:everythingisnotokay.help?
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Sunday, February 14, 2010 @ 12:04 AM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth