Haven't updated for quite some time..
JC life, haven't been that great. Commendation prac ends at 10 and by the time I reach home, I only have time to bathe and eat and I'll have to go to sleep if not I won't be able to take it the next day.. Sigh, commendation quick some please!
Am typing this while trying to solve some physics question. Bahh, haven been doing homework almost the whole day! But didn't really complete a lot lah, HAHAHA. Monday is coming soon and I'm dreading it. 6 hours of sleep every day is not good and it makes me feel like dying every morning. I know, I'm contradicting myself. I want commendation to come yet I don't want monday to come. Sian, why life like that?
I've always looked forward to school last year..POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Saturday, April 03, 2010 @ 11:20 PM