UMAD8!
'Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me' Psalm 51:10
Maybe it's the break from umad for 2 years? I haven't really spent so much time with God like that already. It was a great time of bonding with not only the goodies, but also God (:
It was especially fun also because of awesome group mates! (:

MOYO!
Tanya, Alex, Alfie, Ammon, Judith, TongSeng, Kiawei, Jayce (:

With the goodies!
I wouldn't say I felt God's presence very strongly during the camp.. But at least! I did QT which I haven't.. for a very very long time.. And I also realized what I'm lacking to do which is disrupting my spiritual growth (: I'm going to start doing QT today! (:
UMAD8 also made me realized how important the goodies are to me(: Especially when Nat fell on the last night, my heart literally sank. Butttt, it was because of that fall, that showed us how great God can be.. He touched many people's hearts that night and I'm sure everyone will keep the memory of that night close to their heart..
Dear God, thanks for being in my life faithfully and stayed there for me when I almost stopped believing in you. I love you God, and I know you love me too. Please give me the discipline to continue to do QT so that I'll continue to grow and share a closer walk with you. Amen.POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Thursday, June 24, 2010 @ 6:49 PM