homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
Removed braces on thursdayyyy! :D
It feels kind of weird without braces.. I think I look weird without it, I can't smile and I have some speech problems.. But the speech problem is going away!

Rachel came over on thursday night! (:
Was supposed to play bridge but in the end we online shop-ed, did some work, and watched videos. Hahahaha, online shop-ed for 2+ hours k! And that crazy girl spent money AGAIN. Didn't sleep the whole night with the help of REDBULL! Wah it really works I tell you, next time I have to stay up overnight I'm going to buy REDBULL! I thought I would need 2 cans so I bought 2 but in the end I only finished half a can of it.

Dance prac till 9+ and mummy came to send me home! (:
Slept till 12.30 today and watched love guru with kor.
Did some work and tvvvvvvv.
CG tomorrow! (:

Dear God, please grant me strength to cope with school work and council and serving in church. Amen.

POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Saturday, August 21, 2010 @ 10:11 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth