AHHHH, SELECTED AS ONE OF CLAN MASTERS FOR ORIENTATION 2011!
Mmm, not trying to be arrogant. But God seemed to have been sending signs to tell me about it.. So I wasn't quite shocked when I heard about it. I was just... reluctant. I don't know, I guess I was reluctant to have to pick up such a heavy responsibility.. But the bulk of the reluctance is due to fear. Fear that I would make a lot mistakes, fear that I would let down the hopes that people have put on me..
Dear God, I pray that you will be here with me throughout this entire journey, from preparation to execution. Please guide me in leading my clan, guide me in making the right decisions and most importantly to guide me to lead and serve with humility. I pray that the time spent with the fellow council mates would be constructive. Help us not only have efficient meetings, but also help us forge stronger bonds with each other. I pray that you would keep all of us in good health as we prepare for the orientation and execute it. Please be with us all the way through! Trusting in You in all that I do, relying on Your strength and not mine, doing Your will and not disobey.
In Jesus' most precious name I pray,
Amen.
I'll be meeting the clan for the first meeting on friday! Nervous but still looking forward to it!
GO GO GO 'I' CLAN! :DPOSTED BY Junie Ang ON Wednesday, November 03, 2010 @ 12:13 AM