homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
Helped out at GB Camp with Liying & Karen on the 27th and the 28th (:
This year's theme is SURVIVOR and............ night activity started from 2230 to 1300 of the next day... Was superrrr tired.. Heehee, but I really enjoyed it.. :p
We took to ECP and we reached around 2am. Then we started playing the games they planned! Was soooo tired I fell asleep around 6+. heehee, I felt super bad k ): Had breakfast around 8 and we started walking back from ECP to GM.. It took us around 5 hours..? Had a 2 hour nap after that. Shiokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (: Went out to buy bubbletea after bathing! heeheehee, sec school days.. Wish more gb girls were there!


Before the night activity started!



The BEA-U-TI-FUL SUNRISE (:



With Liying, before the campfire started (:

Ahhh, I'm going back next year! (: heehee
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Thursday, December 02, 2010 @ 1:16 AM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth