homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
27 Jan - 1 Feb
SAJC ORIENTATION 2011! :D

OG13 (:

The past 4 days of orientation was A-MA-ZING! I like to think back and see how much they have bonded over the past few days(: It was pretty awkward on the first day.. especially during icebreakers game! Hahahha, I bet they thought I was some siao zha bor! Was shouting like crazy so that they can hear me and trying very hard to get everyone involved.. Even getting them to share their names was difficult! Everyone was soft and shy ):
But things got better! Especially after station games! Yay! We took an OG shot at the fold-canvas station! Day ended with us exchanging numbers(:
Everyone grew MUCH closer after day 2! I think especially after they all ganged up and pour a bucket of water over me.. Grrrrr... Hahahha kidding! As long as they're willing to break down their barriers with each other righttt! :D
Then we had the weekend to rest and rejuvenate! WOOHOOO!
Got most of my voice back and the clan masters rehearsed for the upcoming skits(:
Had reunion dinner with both maternal and paternal side!
AND.. ORIENTATION CONTINUED!
2 new members on day 3!!
Amazing race got cancelled!! BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
So we had OG LUNCH instead! :D
We went Nex! I couldn't stay for long cos we had to go back and prepare for council intro and finale skits.. But time was well spent chatting with some of the OG kids! (:
Day 4! We went out to KFC for lunch! Chatted with some of them again(: Then we had to go back school for subject registration but... IT WAS RAINING!!!!
Had to run under the rain (sian fringe get wet how)!!! Heehee but it was quite fun lah, seeing them run like that.. LOLOL. ANYWAYS, after subject reg, WE HAD OG BONDING TIME!!
Played this running game with them (at first so many say don't want, in the end all laughing like crazy)!!! Heehee it's the one chaser one runner then the runner have to run to a pair and one of the pair becomes the runner game. But we had to stop the game cos more OGs were coming into the hall!! (everyone wanted to continue!!) Yup, we tried to play other bonding games but we FAILED! Took a clan picture And it was songs of the saints time!
Then we had finale prep and then it was FINALEEEEE!!
Awwww, I can't believe orientation is over ):
I hope OG13 (and all the other j1s) will enjoy their stay in SA! (:
YAY, GOOD JOB 33RD! (: (I believe they all enjoyed the orientation!!)
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Sunday, February 06, 2011 @ 8:42 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth