homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
Haven't been out for a long time!
Went to Blujaz to celebrate Stella's 19th Birthday last sat! (:


Birthday Girl!




Miss the days in GM..

So it's the 2 weeks prelims study break! Sat for the GP paper last thurs and it was H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. ): Almost wanted to give up when there was only 30mins left cos I was only on the second page and I knew I was going to flunk this paper again.. Almost cried but I stopped, prayed and continued. Just hoping to pass GP! But still want to thank God for helping me calm down and helping me complete the paper(: Went to 'Strictly Pancakes' with Chyna, Janelle and Chihyin after that and the pancakes there are seriously AWESOME! Best pancakes ever! We ordered Garlic Buttered Prawns, Peanut butter + kueno bueno + vanilla ice cream and mushrooms + potatoes! All taste great but my favourites was garlic buttered prawns! Forgot to take pictures though ): They look super yummy too! (Hahaha maybe cos all of us were starving by the time we got there..) Want to go back there again!

Okay, got to stop daydreaming and start studying!
'Everything is in God's hands', so easy to understand yet so difficult apply it our everyday life.
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Tuesday, August 30, 2011 @ 5:40 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth