homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
Welcoming 2014

So many things happened in 2013.
Ahma's passing, Baptism, UMADXI which got cancelled, applying for exchange and many other ups and downs. Cannot be more thankful for what God has given me. (': 
Learning to cherish my family even more and to be thankful for the little things in life. 
Looking forward to 2014 and it's another 364 days to go! Woohoo! 
Exchange Peter and Andrew will be the biggest highlight of 2014 followed by exchange to Edinburgh (if I do go.. still can't quite accept the fact that I'm going cos it's not accepted by the partner uni yet!)! 
Dear God, I pray that You will draw close to me as I draw close to you this year. I pray that I will seek to obey Your will and do deeds that glorify Your name. I live my life for You. Amen. 
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Wednesday, January 01, 2014 @ 8:29 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth