I finally know how to use the bluetooth thing already, by myself! (:
heh heh heh.
PICTURES NOT LONG AGO;
according to chronological order(chim eh? (:)
.jpg)
.jpg)
29Feb; Fondue at Swensens.
.jpg)
.jpg)



7Mar; Suntec.
.jpg)
9Mar; Wisma, after sending dance girls off.
.jpg)
11Mar; Yes, please kill yourself. hahaha, No lah, just joking. (:
.jpg)
12 Mar; It was a rainy day, I had no where to go, she ran in the rain to come and meet me, we went to parkway and had our candlelit dinner. HAHAHA, NO!

19Apr; Walking to esplanade to study & saw them. So I, heh heh heh (:
.jpg)
24Apr; I wanted to take a photo with Ain, our first.
hahaha
.jpg)
25Apr; Liying took a picture of me when I was playing puzzle bobble, so I did this. And oh, they aren't faking the seriousness. hahahahaPOSTED BY Junie Ang ON Monday, April 28, 2008 @ 9:23 PM