So, I'm going UMAD.
(: / ):
(: cos I finally made a choice and you dont know how much it troubled me for the whole day until geog period came and there was 2 free periods. I asked rachel to help me choose which one to go then we decided to write the choices on 3 pieces of papaer; kayaking, umad; go both. then i prayed, told God the one I choose will be the one he want me to go and I chose UMAD.
): cos part of me still have that feeling of going kayaking. you get cca points, friends to accompany you, kayak 6km and most importantly, I dont know when the next star2 course is. Bahh. But anyway, since God wants me to go UMAD, I think he already prepared a course for me, not long away, right? (:
Today's happening - thinking whether to go umad/kayaking = kind of okay.
There was phy remedial after school. lasted for around 1.5hr. waited for karen's interview to be over, find peichuan, go canteen, dragged karen to accompany me to my busstop, missed my bus, went caltex, top up card and tuition. (: thank you karen! (: second time she waited with me, (:
Met Jodi and Zhixuan there, walked for awhile then started. Bus31 home was a headache, it's either the bus driver skills suck or I really hate buses now. I get a headahce from buses every now and then but the trip to toapayoh on sat made it worse. Stupid bus took a different route and we din know. So we went all the way to toapayoh. Talking about it makes me sick.
Bahh, post is getting wordier and wordier each day, don't bother reading if you're lazy, this just for my future reference. hahahahahahaPOSTED BY Junie Ang ON Monday, April 28, 2008 @ 8:10 PM