GB ROD yesterday.
Wah, can't believe it's all over. I still remember telling myself when I was in sec1, 'sian, I still need to tahan this stupid cca for the next few years'. And in a blink of an eye, I'm already having my rod. Saturdays are going to be quite empty now. Indeed, gb have brought me both wonderful and sad memories. I'll miss gb though, for sure. (:
Stayed in school for another hour or so. And we took 2 videos! Hahaha, really very funny! Hahaha. Go watch it! It's on my facebook profile. Hahaha. Went rachel's house after that to play mahjong and watch if only. Nice movie. Hahah, my predictions were all wrong! Crap.
Oh, I studied 1.5hours ytd. On 4pages of geog. Which is total irrelevant to the test on tuesday. Kill mee! But whatever lah. At least I got started. School tmw! Another vicious cycle. Bye.POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Sunday, April 19, 2009 @ 3:42 PM