I'm so tired ):
Hahaha, watched the ping pong show till last ep with jie til going 1am.
And I totally had to stand all the way for shuttle run today. So did the other 2 doing shuttle run also lah, but the thing is, it's so tiring. And the sun was so glaring. Well, it didn't really affect me cos I was in the shade lah, but you definitely can still feel the heat!
So, after recess was english and we were at learning room (w/ aircon). And I sort of fell asleep and you know what pingling said!
Pingling: Wah! Wo di yi ci kan junie shui jiao leh!
Hahaha, I personally thought it was quite funny lah! Hahahaha. Cos I'm always the one waking everybody up and yet I'm the one falling asleep now. Haha. Oh, we had some jc skirt discussion during the break after school. It was pretty hilarious. Hahaha. Gosh, I seriously don't want to be giggling and talking so much about sajc now, actually. Imagine if I can't make it next yr, it'll be such a _____. Bahhhh.
Eh, I'm comtemplating on whether I should cut my hair or not..
I think I'm just not cut out for long hair. Ha!POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 10:37 PM