homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
I felt cheated. just now.
I thought I was going to remove my braces for good. But! My orthodentist told me I had to wait till sept! I was very sad okay. I was all prepared and stuff to remove it already and this had to happen. The worse thing was that I went around telling people I'm removing it today. Ahhhhh!

But anyway, as I said. It was just now. I'm kind of get over it already. :D

Oh! Something funny happened during lit today.
Hahaha.

The whole lit class was going to copy this chunk of notes Mdm Eng written on the board.
And a few came to take post-its from me. So I thought I used one as well. Then after I tear one piece out and put it back into my pencil case, one of the post-its kind of got crumpled.

Then I turned to Liying and said.......
Me: Eh, liying, wo zhi dao ni yao yi ge, na, gei ni.
Liying: wah, ni zhen me zhi dao de, xiexie.
Me: haha, mei you lah, yin wei zhe ge crumple liao, wo bu yao le.

Hahahaha, then huiqing and me started laughing.
Okay, It's not as funny as it seems, but it was really funny then. Can't stop giggling to myself while copying the notes after that. Hahaha.

Meet the parents tmw. Let's hope that all will be fine!
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Thursday, April 02, 2009 @ 8:53 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth