A&D today.
Hahaha. I think I'm just super not cut out to do this kind of thing. I can't balance for slow march! I bet I made a fool of myself. But it was very fun lah. Hahaha. Ms Wong sent Karen and me there. Thanks Ms Wong! (: Oh! The car ride there was fun! Talking to Ms Wong about stuffs. Hahaha. I think it's very fun + funny lah. Hahaha.
Church tmw! Dance prac after that.
Ahhhhh.
Have to really start studying soon already.
I just made 3 phonecalls.
First to Anne; she's studying at macs with siewleng and karen.
Sec to HQ; she finished studying and relaxing at esplanade with rachel
Third to liying; she din pick up.
Hahahha. I think she went for tuition. Hahaha. I bet she is going to get molested again.
Who call her to go home late all the time! Hahaha, just joking! I wouldn't want to see a sad liying just because she got molested. Really!
Alright, time to play more gamesssss!POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Saturday, April 04, 2009 @ 9:09 PM