homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStwitterfollow
26/06
Studied with anne and her boyfriend at the library!

27/06
First day of school and I woke up later! What's worse is that I was going to have a paper at 8!
Forgot to turn on the vibration mode after studying the in the library the day before and so I didn't wake up on time. Kor came and woke me up at 744 and asked if I needed to go school. GOT THE BIGGEST SHOCK OF MY LIFE AND QUICKLY WOKE UP TO PREPARE. Didn't brush my teeth (but I used mouthwash k!), didn't comb my hair, didn't wear socks, changed into my uniform and quickly left home! Got on the cab at 752 and reached school at 759! Security officer didn't allow cab to go in so I had to run in the long stretch looking like an idiot -.- Reached hall at 801 and yay, the rest of cohort was still settling in! :D GOD IS GREAT!! (:

Today is day 3 of exams already! 6 more days to go!
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Wednesday, June 29, 2011 @ 11:00 PM
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth