UMAD 9 definitely clicked the refresh button of my walk with God (:
This UMAD really felt different compared to the other UMADs I went to..
I felt and saw God's love for His people during the camp which really touched me. The theme of the camp 'kNOw God kNOw Love' was really appropriate for me now cos I really lack the love for the people around me.. If I can't even love the people around me, how can I go out and reach out to other people and bring them to God right?
Dear God, I pray that you'll fill me with your love so that I can love your people like how you have loved me. I pray that this desire to grow closer to You would not slowly fade away but will grow stronger day by day. I know you heard me! In Jesus' name, Amen!POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Tuesday, June 21, 2011 @ 10:28 PM