Coming to the end of Sem1 Week4!
Crazy how fast time seem to pass this semester..
Have been really busy with schoolwork and the exchange application!
It taken up so much of my time I'll be so upset if I can't go(of course not just because of this)......
Group interview next week! Hope it goes well! (:
Have been meeting more people this semester and making new friends (more than hi-bye) and it kind of feels good hehe(: I still like being by myself and all but seeing familiar faces in lectures, tutorials and when I'm going around in campus is just different.. Feel like I shouldn't be deliberating cutting people off and being so unwilling to get to know them (my current uni friends) better. I'm not sure if it's me being anti-social but if it's not the right fit for me, it's really difficult to open up.. & the people that I've met so far are generally the same. Oh boy, the 'struggles' in life.. HAHA
I'll just see where God leads me and I pray that I'll be obedient to take on the path He wants me to! (:POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Thursday, September 05, 2013 @ 10:22 PM