THE EMAIL IS FINALLY HERE!
Received the email in the noon and my reaction was : what? not ucd?
Then I started whatsapping my friends telling them and asking them if I should go to ucd instead (long story short, girl I made friends with at ucd interview got ucd and wants to go edinburgh now)..
But after going to the Dean's office to check it out and all that, I had this uncertainty in me and I felt like I shouldn't rush into things. God gave me Edinburgh for a reason.
So I went to check out Edinburgh's website (again and again) to look for stats modules and lo and behold, I FOUND THEM! And then I also called the Dean's office to clarify the matter regarding the minimum number of contact hours the module must fulfil and BAM, another obstacle down! Can't be a coincidence that all these problems (that made me put Edinburgh 2nd choice instead of 1st) be resolved so quickly right..?
Felt bad then I had to tell my friend that I wasn't going to swap with her anymore(and she was quite upset I think) but ah, SHE 'WON' THE INTERVIEW ALREADY RIGHT?! heh heh Apparently she went back to tell them she wanted Edinburgh over UCD but they still gave her UCD.. Mmmm...
By night time, the news really sunk in me, and I'm just so thankful to have been accepted for Edinburgh (: I think my initial reluctance for Edinburgh was also cos I felt like I was allocated because no one else wants it. BUT SERIOUSLY, IT'S EDINBURGH! Less competition for it doesn't mean the prestige of it falls. Urgh, really have to learn to be more contented!
Next mission, sourcing of related documents and actual mapping of modules*gulps*!
(asked my friend if she applied for sep and she said the application process is too troublesome so she didn't and i'm like lol....... seriously?! just because of that?! but of course I didn't say that to her HA)
whoop whoop let's goooo! (:
POSTED BY Junie Ang ON Friday, September 27, 2013 @ 1:01 AM